Email from EMP Tenant-Cooperator Association 12/1/2013
Dear EMP neighbor:
As we have every year, we will soon mail you a proxy . . . along with recommendations, instructions and an envelope for you to mail the proxy back to EMP. If you are away and would like us to email a proxy to you, please let us know.
Here’s a summary of the info you’ll receive:
We have an exceptional Board of Directors:
- EMP is safe, secure and well-maintained.
- We have new windows, new elevators and much, much more.
- Roof replacement and plaza reconstruction programs are underway.
- 10 of our 11 stores are rented — at very good rents.
- If we attempt to go private again, these Board members will support it.
We urge you to re-elect ALL FIVE
- Mark Andermanis
- Steven Goldstein
- Janice Kabel
- Mala Mosher
- Larry Weiner
One other issue: Vote FOR the resolution to increase the purchase price of our apartments. The increase will pay for major projects and help keep our maintenance low. This charge will only affect people buying new apartments.
Vote FOR the resolution. It’s really good for EMP.
The 300+ members of the East Midtown Plaza Tenant-Cooperator Association
Questions or comments? Email email@example.com